- For a return to health and speedy recovery of our Past Faithful Navigator SK Anthony I Colbert, PSD, FDD, PGK, PFN, FS
- For the District Membership Director, SK Tom Firestone and his speedy recovery and return home.
- For the continued recovery of Deacon Rick Fisher of O’Boyle Assembly.
- For the continued recovery of Fr. Callan from his recent liver transplant surgery.
- For the citizens of and the American soldiers, sailors, and Marines stationed in Korea and Guam.
- For all the victims involved in the recent shootings in Las Vegas, Texas, and California. For the repose of the souls of all those who perished in these tragedies, and for the recovery of those victims who are still receiving care. May Christ our Lord grant them all peace.
- For His Holiness, Pope Francis, that God may protect him from his enemies and grant him the courage and wisdom to guide the Church in these turbulent times.
- Standing in Solidarity with His Holiness, Pope Francis, for the sick, distressed, and impoverished throughout the world and recommitting ourselves to serving those in need wherever we are present.
- That the Holy Spirit enlighten elected officials to adopt laws, and judges to make judicial decisions that affirm the family and the authentic nature of marriage.
- For the mission success and the safe return of all military personnel, especially those deployed to Iraq, Afghanistan, the Horn of Africa, and other combat zones throughout the world.
- For those men and women who have served, especially those who suffered serious combat injuries, and we pray for the souls of those who have made the ultimate sacrifice by giving their lives in the service of their country.
- For Saint John Paul II’s intercession, in praying with him for the Church as well as for the good of our society and for the family.
- For the Canonization of our founder, the Venerable Servant of God Rev. Fr. Michael J. McGivney.
- For Catholic Military Chaplains and for an increase in vocations to the Catholic military chaplaincy.