- For SK Nicholas J. Lee as he continues his studies for the priesthood.
- For our Brother Knights in the Ukraine during this time of turmoil.
- For our Brother Knights in Baghdad during this time of turmoil.
- For Christians in the Middle East, especially those facing persecution.
- For our Brother Knight, Bill McCarthy recently diagnosed with terminal cancer.
- For the return to health of Anthony Nguyen, PGK 9655 who is recovering from cancer surgery
- For the family of John Miklozek of O'Boyle Council 11302 as they expect their second child this week.
- For the 20 Confirmands of St. Peter's Parish on Capitol Hill.
- For the conversion of our enemies - that the peace of God will turn their hearts.
- For the health of the wife of Ed Scott of St. Michael the Archangel Council 14823.
- For His Holiness, Pope Francis, that God may protect him from his enemies and grant him the courage and wisdom to guide the Church in these turbulent times.
- Standing in Solidarity with His Holiness, Pope Francis, for the sick, distressed, and impoverished throughout the world and recommitting ourselves to serving those in need wherever we are present.
- That the Holy Spirit enlighten elected officials to adopt laws, and judges to make judicial decisions that affirm the family and the authentic nature of marriage.
- For the mission success and the safe return of all military personnel, especially those deployed to Iraq, Afghanistan, the Horn of Africa, and other combat zones throughout the world.
- For those men and women who have served, especially those who suffered serious combat injuries, and we pray for the souls of those who have made the ultimate sacrifice by giving their lives in the service of their country.
- For Saint John Paul II’s intercession, in praying with him for the Church as well as for the good of our society and for the family.
- For the Canonization of our founder, the Venerable Servant of God Rev. Fr. Michael J. McGivney.
- For Catholic Military Chaplains and for an increase in vocations to the Catholic military chaplaincy.