- For 2nd year Trustee, and Past Faithful Navigator SK Franklin Woodbury as he begins a new phase in his Service to the Knights and the Lord as he moves to Kansas.
- For Grace in the face of pressure for SK Rev. Gregory Gresko as he completes his dissertation
- For a return to health and cure of cancer of Helen Flynn, wife of SK Deacon Leo Flynn
- For Fr. Kalisch, a priest at Georgetown University and member of our Assembly.
- For the mother of SK Kevin Nolan whose mother is undergoing cancer treatment.
- For all those who will volunteer and march in support of the Right to Life and the respect for the Unborn. We give thanks to God to those who give of themselves
- For SK William Appel as he finishes his studies for the priesthood.
- For SK Nicholas J. Lee as he continues his studies for the priesthood.
- For His Holiness, Pope Francis, that God may protect him from his enemies and grant him the courage and wisdom to guide the Church in these turbulent times.
- Standing in Solidarity with His Holiness, Pope Francis, for the sick, distressed, and impoverished throughout the world and recommitting ourselves to serving those in need wherever we are present.
- That the Holy Spirit enlighten elected officials to adopt laws, and judges to make judicial decisions that affirm the family and the authentic nature of marriage.
- For the mission success and the safe return of all military personnel, especially those deployed to Iraq, Afghanistan, the Horn of Africa, and other combat zones throughout the world;
- For those men and women who have served, especially those who suffered serious combat injuries, and we pray for the souls of those who have made the ultimate sacrifice by giving their lives in the service of their country.
- For Blessed John Paul II’s intercession, praying with him for the Church as well as for the good of our society and for the family.
- For the Canonization of our founder, the Venerable Servant of God Rev. Fr. Michael J. McGivney
- For Catholic Military Chaplains and for an increase in vocations to the Catholic military chaplaincy